Well today has been a quiet one. Lunch at the Clubhouse followed by an afternoon catching up with pals in the UK on Skype …yes, it was 3am there and yes, they are mad.
This week’s cheers and jeers….
* Kids love of books
* 30 degree days in Autumn
* Princess & Pirate parties (seriously, who wouldn’t love them)
* Formula One…do you think they would notice if I kept one of the cars? Top of the wish list is a silver one, bottom is green…
* Loyal, loving pooches
* Skype – it really is amazing that you can see and speak to people in real time, the other side of the world, with no lag, and it’s free.
* Term One….GONE!
* Neighbourhood Party Police
* Not having tickets for Sunday’s F1…let me know if you miraculously have spare tickets. Media passes would be good so I wouldn’t have fences in front of my shots…okay, maybe I am asking for too much now.
The black and red one is up on the afore-mentioned list too. Would the kids be safe enough on that tail fin thing? I would strap child seats to it…I’m not irresponsible you know.